Work with Us and Join Our Talented Team
We are looking forward to the optimistic, hardworking, team-building people who are interested in our cause. Following are the positions for which we are hiring interns:
1) Coordinator: The person will be responsible for the day-to-day communication within the team and will be handling all the admin work.
2) Business Development Associate: The person will be responsible for handling potential clients and will connect to them via various means to carry out the regular business work of the organization.
3) Content Writer: The person will be responsible for creating meaningful content for social media and websites related to our genre.
The following are the criteria for all the above-mentioned roles:
1) The applicant shall be at least 16 years of age. (ID Proof mandatory).
2) The applicant shall be well versed in writing and handling the internet, laptop/phone/desktop.
3) The person shall not be undergoing any kind of examination during the internship period.
4) The minimum tenure of the internship shall be 2 months with 4-5 hours/day. (Wednesday will be a weekly holiday).